School Hours and Options
We have flexible scheduling so you can mix and match options to go along with your child’s core class in order to best meet the needs of your family.
- Morning “Sunshine Club” Early Drop-Off: 8:00-8:30
- Infant Guppies (new in 2022-23!): 8:00-4:30. This is a self-contained class open from 8:00-4:30. There will also be a “moms morning out” part-time program for infant siblings of older students.
- Core School Day MWF, T/Th, or M-F 2PK Otters & 3PK Seahorses: 8:30-11:30
- Core School Day VPK Dolphins: M-F 8:30-11:30
- Core School Day VPK Sharks: MWF 8:30-1:45
- Lunch Bunch & STEAM Enrichments: 11:30-1:30
- Afternoon Extended Day with Preschool STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics): 1:30-4:30
- Children entering the Infant class must be between 6 months and 12 months on September 1, 2022 for the 22-23 inaugural year.
- Children entering 2PK must be two (2) years of age on or before September 1st of the school year for which they enroll.
- Children entering 3PK must be three (3) years of age on or before September 1st of the school year for which they enroll.
- Children entering the free state funded VPK program must be four (4) years of age on or before September 1st of the school year for which they enroll.
The curriculum is broken down into regularly changing themes that relate to children’s interests, and reinforce the areas of literacy, science, math, art, music, gross motor skills, fine motor skills, socialization, and relationship skills. Christian values are interwoven throughout the school day. Various other resources are used by the teachers to enhance ideas in these areas. Instruction is broken up into whole group times, small group times, and choice times for students to move through stations in both the traditional classroom as well as the outdoor classroom. Children are encouraged to investigate and explore with hands on activities which develop learning skills and critical thinking. We encourage children to learn through that most important early childhood component: play.