The mission of the Presbyterian Day School mirrors our church's mission. Our PDS mission is to act as one church school family to: invite and welcome children to love God and love our neighbors; to nurture them to develop academically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually; and to help them grow and mature for success in kindergarten and beyond.
The vision of the Presbyterian Day School is to provide an atmosphere in which students not only learn academically, but also grow socially, emotionally, and spiritually through receiving loving preparation to help them succeed in kindergarten and beyond. Recognizing that each child is an individual, our knowledgeable and experienced teaching staff fosters the intellectual curiosity, self-confidence, and faith of each child.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
- We provide a quality educational atmosphere and look at the whole child, meeting each child where he or she is and helping him or her to move to the next step.
- We individualize classroom instruction to the needs of the class.
- Our student teacher ratios are much lower than average which helps us know each child as an individual while keeping children safe.
- Christian values are interwoven throughout our day, and we have regular Chapel Time.
- Our teachers are highly educated and qualified; they also regularly take continuing education classes.
- We have regular outside time, playing in our outside classroom and also going for nature, shape, color, and word walks.
- We provide a family atmosphere--no institution here!
- We love your children!